Friday, January 13, 2012

Wow - I know that dog!

Kandoo was selected by the Pooch to 5k website to be the dog of the month - he's Mr January!

Way cool - They asked me to do a short write-up about Kandoo and how he's trained - I glossed over the part about him being a total NUT when he's not running, lol.


We were awarded 2 ebooks from Dogwise.com (I chose Mine! A Practical Guide to Resource Guarding in Dogs by Jean Donaldson and Bringing Light to Shadow by Pam Denison), and he's the featured furry friend on the website.

Its funny how to me, Kandoo and Will are not extraordinary because of the things they do despite the things they can't. After having Kandoo for a bit, I said I'd have another blind/deaf dog without hesitation, now having both him and Will, I don't think I'll ever be without one.... but I digress into the Land of Warm and Fuzzy... anywho - take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment